what we do.
We specialise in small to medium sized businesses in the IT, Software and Technology sectors. Examples of client issues that we deal with can be seen by clicking on the links below:
We help clients to simplify their corporate structure.
- How can we restructure our group to simplify overall administration, reduce risk and improve corporate governance.
- We have three French subsidiaries in different groups. We wish to merge these to reduce tax and legal costs.
- Our compliance costs are significant. We need to review our structure to remove dormant and low activity businesses.
Commercial change projects
We help clients who need strategic commercial support
- Our EMEA team is appointing a distribution channel. We need to develop business terms that will complement our internal sales team, minimise channel conflict whilst growing our revenues
- We've identified a complementary software product that we'd like to integrate with our solution offering and need to negotiate a licence agreement with the vendor
- A customer of ours would like to develop an application solution based on our source code. We need a source license agreement that protects our intellectual property whilst enabling them to exploit the technology
- We need a consulting programme to deliver a new revenue stream for the business
- We want to work with someone who can be the company representative for our final salary pension to manage the triennial valuation process
- We are in dispute with a customer and need someone that's independent and objective to represent us at the mediation
Mergers and acquisitions
We help clients to project manage an acquisition from the identification of the target to completion
- We have identified a target company that we wish to acquire. We need expertise to manage the process to completion whilst working with legal, finance, HR and tax
- A company has announced that it wants to focus on their core business and want to divest a software product that would complement our solution offering. What do we need to do to purchase it?
- We have a strategic acquisition programme in the US and need expertise to manage the EMEA part of the transaction
Post merger integration
Whereas the initial phase is focused on completing the transaction, the post-merger phase focuses on a seamless integration to blend the acquired target with the existing organisation in the minimum of time.
- The company we acquired recently offered their clients customer support on very different terms to ours. How do we ensure these new clients transfer to our terms and conditions as quickly as possible?
- Our model is that employees work from home. How can I transition to a home-working policy?
- We are restructuring to create a new EMEA headquarters. How do we move our existing client base from the US to EMEA with the least disruption?